Pharmaceutical R&D is an exciting field but complex, expensive and uncertain. Researchers can spend years discovering, formulating and testing drugs and treatments, all without the certainty that the final product will gain approval and go to market.
Fortunately, recent advances in artificial intelligence (AI) are helping researchers accelerate the drug discovery process, improve clinical trials and reduce costs.
This guide discusses how AI is supercharging pharmaceutical companies — and how you can leverage the power of AI to improve performance.
The latest Starmind research report, The High Cost of Inaccessible Knowledge, reveals the extent to which time is wasted and business opportunities are lost, as a result of inadequate and old-fashioned knowledge management practices.
For its research, conducted in July 2022, Starmind engaged with 1,400 respondents in the UK, the US, Switzerland and Germany. Each respondent is a full-time knowledge worker at a company with over 10,000 employees.
This executive summary captures key learnings from the survey, as they pertain to the UK market, and the ways in which business leaders can unlock multiple corporate benefits, ranging from increasing the time spent on the real tasks they need to complete, to more sales, and faster product and service evolution.
Sign up to receive latest stats, insights and events
Speak to an expert talk
We’re always ready to help, with support tailored to your business needs. Schedule a call with one of our team to:
- Learn more about how Starmind can connect knowledge across your business.
- Discover the use cases that best fit your needs.
- See how you can bring all of your company’s knowledge into one central platform.
- Discuss your bespoke pricing package.
Get in touch
My rich text default content
3 ways CPG companies can use AI to overcome the biggest R&D challenges
Whether it’s record-breaking consumer demand, supply chain breakdowns, high inflation or ongoing economic uncertainty, the consumer packaged goods (CPG) industry has witnessed seismic shifts in recent years.
The winners in this economic environment will be the organizations that build decision-making competency, increase speed and agility, and emphasize resilient cost management instead of an obsession with lowest cost. And AI-powered tools will play a critical role in successfully meeting those challenges.
In this guide, we explore today’s biggest R&D challenges and how AI-powered tools such as Starmind help solve them.
Download the guide to learn how CPG leaders are using AI to:
- Streamline new product development by quickly connecting researchers and other experts across your organization to solve complex problems, reduce errors and learn from past projects in real time.
- Accelerate the pace of innovation by seamlessly connecting experts around the globe, including those from marketing, research and supply chain.
- Eliminate duplication of efforts by connecting researchers with in-house expertise and findings that may be otherwise unknown to them.
Also included: Our proven process for winning buy-in for new AI platforms.
AI for CPG Guide
Left side rich text
Right side rich text
Pillar section rich text